Type A work license
- in the event that company is:
- a appropriate individual (what exactly is a person that is legal? ->) - an up-to-date extract from the National Court enroll (what is the nationwide Court enter? ->), commercial task register or any other appropriate register
- a normal individual - a duplicate of the man or woman’s ID card or a duplicate for the finished individual information pages of this man or woman’s travel document ( ag e.g. a passport),
- a restricted obligation business in organization - articles of relationship (what’s a restricted obligation business? ->)
- a joint stock business in organization - a duplicate of notarial deeds of business establishment - what exactly is a joint stock business? ->
information from the county commissioner on the total outcomes of the labour market test – what’s a labour market test? ->
Attention: the total amount of remuneration specified within the agreement because of the foreigner cannot be less than the salaries of other workers doing work of comparable kind or perhaps in a position that is similar.
When you look at the full instance of a foreigner used under an agreement of work for full-time work, their remuneration shall maybe not be lower than the minimum wage - what’s the minimum wage? ->
The amount of remuneration in case an employer intends to employ a foreigner on a basis other than a contract of employment for full-time work
- in the case of agreements of work for part-time work must certanly be proportional into the performing hours, or
- when it comes to civil legislation agreements should be proportional to your associated with foreigner’s obligations beneath the agreement - more info regarding the forms of agreements can be obtained here->
Type B work license
- in the event that manager is:
- a appropriate individual (what exactly is a person that is legal? ->) - an up-to-date extract from the nationwide Court enter (what’s the nationwide Court enter? ->), commercial task register or any other register that is appropriate
- a normal person - a content of the man or woman’s ID card or a duplicate for the finished individual information pages of the man or woman’s travel document ( ag e.g. a passport),
- a restricted obligation business in organization - articles of relationship (what exactly is a liability company that is limited? ->)
- a joint stock company in organization - a duplicate of notarial deeds of business establishment - what exactly is a stock company that is joint? ->
- in the event of appropriate people:
- content of a declaration regarding the quantity of revenue acquired (incurred loss) because of the company as being a taxpayer of business tax into the taxation 12 months preceding distribution associated with application
- home elevators the sheer number of people used through the 12 months preceding distribution regarding the application–the form is available right here ->
The employer must meet the following conditions for the Voivode to issue a type B work permit
- The average monthly wage in a given voivodship in the third quarter of the year preceding the application - information about the specific amount can be obtained from the Voivodship Office in the tax year preceding the application it generated an income of no less than 12 times
- has employed at the very least two employees that do maybe not need a work license (such as for example Polish residents) under a contract that is full-time for an indefinite duration for at the least 12 months just before application;
- shows possession of resources or performance of tasks allowing it to meet up with the conditions put down in points 1 and 2 later on, in specific by doing tasks which donate to the development of investment, technology transfer, introduction of useful innovations or task creation.
Attention: in situations justified by the specific situation on the work market, the Voivode may restrict in a type B work allow the range of tasks done by the foreigner to administration and representation tasks.
Type C work permit
- a document from a register that is appropriate the appropriate status plus the kind and nature for the company operated by an international manager (in other words. an international exact carbon copy of A national Court join excerpt);
- an up-to-date excerpt from the nationwide Court join or any other appropriate register or entry in to the register of commercial activity in regards to the branch or plant associated with the international entity, its subsidiary or affiliate bound to an international company with a long-lasting agreement of cooperation – what’s the nationwide Court enroll? ->
- a page of delegation given by the employer that is foreign indicating the title and surname associated with worker assigned to function in Poland with a sign of their place and put of work with Poland;
- a duplicate of the long-lasting cooperation contract associated with Polish boss using the employer that is foreign.
Kind D work permit
- a document from a register that is appropriate the appropriate status plus the type and nature associated with the company operated by the international company (i.e. a foreign exact carbon copy of the nationwide Court join excerpt);
- a page of delegation granted by the international manager, indicating the title and surname associated with the worker assigned to your workplace in Poland with a sign of their place and put of work with Poland;
- a duplicate of a agreement pursuant to which a site is provided in the Republic of Poland or an excerpt from such agreement which describes the range of this foreign boss’s responsibilities (if the company will russian bride videos not desire to expose other conditions for the agreement plus they are maybe not appropriate for the task of issuing the job license) or, if such agreement is not finalized yet, a statement by the international boss defining such scope - a duplicate associated with the relevant fragment associated with contract needs to be submitted by the manager quickly after conclusion of these agreement written down;
- a listing of foreigners who will be to do an export solution with regards to full names, passport figures and work information in Poland;
- an attachment to your application for a license in regards to the classification that is polish of (PKD) and also the number of individuals used - what is the Polish category of Activity (PKD?) ->
Type E work license
- an accessory to your application for the license in regards to the Polish Classification of Activity (PKD) as well as the number of individuals used - what’s the Polish Classification of Activity (PKD?) ->
- a document from a register that is appropriate the appropriate status plus the kind and nature associated with the buisness run by the foreign manager (in other words. a foreign exact carbon copy of the nationwide Court enter excerpt);
The employer must meet the following conditions for the Voivode to issue a type C, D or E work permit
1) the conditions of work are no less favorable than underneath the provisions for the Labour Code as well as other legislation regulating the rights and duties of workers,
2) the actual quantity of remuneration which will be compensated to foreigners for the performance of work will never be less than the common month-to-month wage in the offered voivodship by significantly more than 30%, because announced by the Central Statistical workplace (these details are available through the Voivodship Office)
3) the international manager has suggested someone remaining in Poland in possession of papers demonstrating the satisfaction for the responsibilities put down in paragraphs 1 and 2 and authorized to represent the boss prior to the Voivode and other systems like the Labour Inspectorate in the event that amount of the foreigner’s publishing in Poland surpasses thirty day period in a season.
With what type is really work license granted?
A work permit is granted in three copies: one stays within the Voivodship workplace, two are used in the boss that is expected to offer one content towards the foreigner for who its given.
Validity durations of work licenses
A work license is granted for the period that is fixed of, however, for perhaps not longer than 36 months<strong>. When it comes to foreigners whom perform act as people in panels of businesses using significantly more than 25 people at the time of application for the license, the Voivode may issue a license for a period not longer than 5 years.
Even though the legislation shows for just what time frame a work license might be provided, the Voivode may reduce the time which is why work allows within the voivodship are granted. The legitimacy associated with permit to the office may consequently differ between voivodships.
A permits are usually issued for a period of 12 months, and extensions are given for a period not longer than 2 years (exceptions to this rule apply) in Mazovia voivodship, type.